Today we will show you very easy recipe on how to make weight loss vegetable breads, that are great launch idea for the office or home. You can substitute the Cauliflower with broccoli or mix of other vegetables that you like! Also you can substitute the cashew with sunflower seeds or other seeds all grind to flour. So let us start!
100 gr. raw cashews
230 gr. Cauliflower
2 pcs. eggs size S /small eggs
pinch of salt
some black pepper
5 ml. extra virgin olive oil
1. Put the cashew, the eggs and the cauliflower in blender.
2. Add a pinch of salt, some black pepper and basil and pour over the extra virgin olive oil.
3. Blend all well. If the mixture is not dense, add some more cashews grinded to flour.
4. Form 12 pcs small breads and bake them for about 25 minutes in pre-heated oven on 180 C / 356 F.
5. When ready you can serve and eat them with pleasure!
If you like this recipe, let us know in the comments!
Fit And Tasty is a unique channel dedicated to the culinary universe. We strive to present you with new and incredible recipes from the world of cooking! Here you will find tasty meals, snacks for weight loss, smoothies for fit people and other appetizing food! Some will be just for a delicious spree or will target fast loose weight and become slim, other will focus on muscle growth. They all are of a great interest to both real gourmets and those who love cooking, as well as to athletes and active people and even vegans! We will show you fast and easy recipes, useful tricks and culinary tips that deserve to be shared with everyone! Be our friend and Bon Appetit!